UPDATE: Kentucky HEALTH Implementation Timeline as of 1/31/2019
The phased-in approach for the implementation of Kentucky HEALTH has been extended to allow additional time for beneficiaries to prepare for any changes to accessing healthcare benefits. The extension is part of the program's efforts to provide additional support for beneficiaries who will need to meet new requirements.
For more information, please see the Updated Kentucky HEALTH Implementation Timeline.
For the announcement, please see the "Cabinet Releases Updated Medicaid Budget Predictions and Kentucky HEALTH Implementation Timeline" Press Release (Jan. 31, 2019).
If you are in Medicaid now, you do not have to do anything yet. You will get more information in the mail before anything changes.
But you CAN start getting ready!
- Log into benefind.ky.gov
- Make sure your mailing address, phone, and email are up-to-date
- Choose to receive email updates about Kentucky HEALTH
- Accrue My Rewards dollars now that can be used when Kentucky HEALTH starts! Here's how:
- Taking online courses at CitizenConnect.ky.gov
- Getting preventive services
- This can include screenings, check-ups, and patient counseling to prevent illnesses, disease, or other health problems.
- Completing and reporting approved activities in CitizenConnect.ky.gov