Kentucky HEALTH has been reapproved and is scheduled to begin on April 1, 2019. Information on this website is currently being reviewed and will be updated based on the recent approval as soon as possible.
For more information, please see the "CMS Reapproves Kentucky HEALTH" Press Release (Nov. 20, 2018).
If you are on Medicaid now, you do not have to do anything yet. You will get more information in the mail before anything changes.
But you CAN start getting ready!
- Log into benefind.ky.gov
- Make sure your mailing address, phone, and email are up-to-date
- Choose to receive email updates about Kentucky HEALTH
- Earn "My Rewards" dollars now that can be used when Kentucky HEALTH starts! Here's how:
- Taking online courses at CitizenConnect.ky.gov
- Getting preventive services
- This can include screenings, check-ups, and patient counseling to prevent illnesses, disease, or other health problems.
- Completing and reporting approved activities in CitizenConnect.ky.gov
More details regarding the start of Kentucky HEALTH will be available in the coming weeks.