Kentucky HEALTH has been reapproved and is scheduled to begin on April 1, 2019. Information on this website is currently being reviewed and will be updated based on the recent approval as soon as possible.
Community Partners Can Post Opportunities and Submit Courses
for Beneficiaries Today!
Community partners play an important role in helping individuals start on a path towards better health, improved employability, increased engagement in their communities, and long-term independence. There are two key ways that community partners can get involved:
- Posting opportunities on Business Connect, the online platform for numerous organizations to make opportunities available to people in their community.
- Opportunities could include: health courses, training and education opportunities, volunteer events, or job fairs.
- Get started today! Visit BusinessConnect.ky.gov to complete an Onboarding Application.
- Submit existing or new courses to Kentucky HEALTH to help beneficiaries earn My Rewards dollars today.
- Potential courses should promote health or financial literacy. Examples of approved course topics include: healthy living, basics of nutrition, personal finances, soft-skills building, and vision/dental care.
- Get started today! Download the course submission form, and submit the form along with course content, links, and/or other documents to CourseSubmissions@ky.gov.
Additional resources about using Business Connect:
The PATH Community Engagement Toolkits below contain an overview of how businesses and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) can support Kentucky HEALTH beneficiaries: